Join us for a dynamic day of programming to learn innovative treatment approaches and network with industry leaders across a variety of specialties within physical and occupational therapy.
Educational activities including:
- Discover advanced patient management strategies through presentations developed by our current Residents & Fellows
- Gain insights into the future of rehabilitation from our keynote and innovative speakers.
- Engage in lively discussions, expand your network and have fun with our many networking opportunities.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch
- Participate in our cocktail poster reception
The information presented in this symposium is intended for Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA) and Occupation Therapists (OT), and Occupational Therapist Assistants (OTA) practitioners and students. Other clinical disciplines, such as Speech and Nursing, may also benefit from the content presented.