The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning is hosting its 6th Annual Scholarly Symposium, where clinicians have the opportunity to learn advanced, cutting-edge concepts that will positively impact patient care as well as network with professional leaders and a multi-disciplinary/multi-specialty collection of clinicians from across the country.
Educational activities including:
– A kickoff event with daily Facebook Live presentations the week before the live event
– Insightful talk from keynote speaker: “Learning for Practice: Facilitating Learning that Lasts”
– Panel discussion with audience
– Innovative talks on a variety of professional topics
– Presentations from current Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist Residents and Fellows-In-Training
– Polemic conversation
– And so much more!
The information presented in this symposium is intended for Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA) and Occupation Therapists (OT), and Occupational Therapist Assistants (OTA) practitioners and students. Other clinical disciplines, such as Speech and Nursing, may also benefit from the content presented.