2019 Stem Cells and PRP: Hype, Science, and the clinical application of regenerative medicine
- Date(s): August 27, 2019 – August 27, 2019
- Times: 5:30PM-8:30PM *Registration and breakfast are 30 minutes before advertised start time.
Brooks Assembly 1 & 2
3599 University Blvd S
Jacksonville Florida 32216
This course is a lead by a team composed of an Orthopedic Surgeon and a Physical Therapist. The attendees will receive a review of the newest techniques in joint replacement including Robotic Assisted hip replacements and the new rehabilitation best practices that these techniques require. The course will offer both didactic and lab portions where the therapists will be able to practice examination and treatment techniques.
1. Describe the biology of orthobiologic procedures and its application.
2. Identify the changes in precautions and recommendations regarding these procedures and its implications in the rehabilitation field.
3. Determine which patients are the best candidates to these types of procedures.
Dr. Stephan EsserIntended Audience:
The information presented in this course is clinically relevant for Physical Therapists (PTs) and Physical Therapist Assistants (PTAs)CEUs:
This course has been approved for 3 hours (.3 CEUs) by the following boards:
- Florida Physical Therapy Association
Simply select the number of tickets you wish to purchase and click the "Order Now" button to pay by credit card. After payment, you will receive an email confirmation of enrollment. Having trouble seeing the prices below? Click HERE
- If you would like to pay by check, cash, or department*, please print this registration form, and send it to us with your payment. Checks should be made out to Brooks Rehabilitation.
- The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning will provide reasonable accommodations for learners with special needs. Please contact the Brooks IHL at info@BrooksIHL.org for more information and/or for a special needs accommodation request.